Episode 001: Intro To My Podcast
Who Am I?
I am an interior design business firm owner. Real and relevant. My firm is MLInteriorsGroup.com
- Previously I worked in 2 separate industries running multi million business units. I thought running an interior design business would be easy. I was wrong.
- I am a “late bloomer”
- I got married at 37 years old
- I became a Mom at 50 years old.
- I’m finally exactly where I’m supposed to be
What is this Podcast About?
- Discussing all things related to running the business of your interior design business.
- MY BADASS DESIGN TEAM
More About Michelle
Michelle Lynne began her interior design career after spending more than two decades working in Corporate America. She began in the home staging arena and has since built a successful, award-winning, full-service interior design firm, employing talented designers and serving clients across the country.
In the summer of 2018, Michelle began focusing on a big gap she saw missing in the interior design industry: teaching interior designers how to run the business of an interior design business. She now engages in private coaching and leads an in-depth, 12-month group coaching program, both options focus on teaching designers profitable processes, systems, strategies, and mindset needed to run a streamlined, profitable interior design firm.
Her motto is simple: we rise by lifting others.
Connect with Michelle
Thank you to our sponsors for their support!
Satanoff Insurance is focused on client connections and customized coverage … Be sure to tell them we sent you!
Foyr Interior Design Software helps you create 3D floor plans & Interior Designs … Check them out!
Have ideas or suggestions or want to be considered as a guest on the show? Email me!