TRIBE OF LEADERS: The #1 Process that Will Increase Your Profitability | Podcast
Hey hey - have you heard? I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Emi Kirschner, the founder of the Tribe of Leaders, on her podcast. It was such a fun conversation, and we talked all about processes and how they will change your business so you're running your business (instead of the other way around).
Here is what Emi said, and then click through to hear what we actually discussed. I promise it's worth your time!
"Michelle Lynne, a highly creative interior design professional. She is the owner of ML Interiors Group and the founder of Designed for the Creative Mind, a company that teaches interior designers how to run their business instead of their business running them.
"She shares valuable insights into growing a strong team and putting your business on autopilot. No matter where you are in your business, Michelle's tips will help you take the next steps to profitability and freedom."
- How did Michelle got started in the design career
- How to run a business with systems and processes that work even if the business owner is not around
- Systems and processes is like a roadmap
- Reframing our money mindset and creating value to the business you offer
- What is stepping back from your skills to assume a leader’s role?
- Growing a team is an investment, setting expectations and communication are the key
- The most rewarding role of being a leader
- Tips on how to create systems and processes that will work for any industry
- Courses and Resources offered at designedforthecreativemind.com
- How to communicate boundaries with your clients?
I hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed the conversation!