Shopping Like A Boss: The Interior Designer's Guide to Wholesale Furnishings
Buying wholesale can be so overwhelming and intimidating.
Learn how to navigate furniture markets, decode the buying process and double your profits by buying furniture at wholesale prices.
This Guide will teach you:
- Why buying wholesale is the smartest decision you can make for your business today.
- How to understand the insider's vocabulary when discussing wholesale buying.
- What questions to ask each vendor.
- How to calculate your design fees to accommodate wholesale furniture sales.
- When and how to explain your pricing model to your prospective client.
- How to get the most out of your market visit.
- Determine if you even need to attend a market event.
- How to read the complicated showroom price tags.
- Which market location may be the best fit for you and your needs.
- How to register and prepare for market.
This guide is useful whether you plan to attend an in person market, have a small market venue in your city, or just want learn the ins and outs of wholesale buying from your desktop.